SOLD/EXPIRED Kahles Helia C 2.5-10x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

kytoak

I have like new Kahles Helia C 2.5-10x50 30mm rifle scope with Leupold matte finish rings. Scope has been mounted on rifle but was not fired.

$900.00 Shipped OBO MUST SELL!!

Eric
907-512-7851

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 3
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 3

Havingfun

Eric,

Merry Christmas,

What reticle does this scope have and how old is the unit? Do you have original packaging with it?

Thanks,

kytoak

I do not have the box and do not know the proper name for the cross hairs, however it gains thickness in the reticle as you adjust the power. It is a nice scope, and I trade these things around as they come and this particular scope made it up here from GA last week through a buddy of mine who found it. The scope was said to be a few months old. It could be older, that is just what the man who sold it to us said. I can not give an accurate age on the scope, but it does look new.

Merry Christmas!

Eric
907-512-7851

mvlbe

I have a VX3 4.5-14X50MM DUPLEX in great condition, would you be in a trade toward your scope with some money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.