• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kahles 525i with Nightforce ultralight 34mm rings

Killertraylor

This came on my Piercision .300 Norma Improved. Like new condition, Illuminated MOAR reticle, right side windage. 5-25x56. Ryan Pierce actually beds these scopes into the rings ($200 upgrade). His bedding job is so tight you can put the scope in the bottom rings, leave the tops off and pick up the rifle by the scope. I've shot the smallest groups of my life with this scope. It holds perfect zero. Just going with a lighter scope as this is my primary hunting rifle. $3150 shipped USPS priority with the scope bedded into the 34mm 6 hole Nightforce 1.00 height ultralight rings.

127790.jpeg

127791.jpeg

127792.jpeg

127793.jpeg

Last edited:
I've had a couple of offers and have decided my rock bottom, put it back in the gun room for another day, price is $2750 shipped. Any lower and I'll just put it on my next rifle. Great glass here, and a few hundred in rings and a few hundred in bedding job. I was shooting groups in the low .1's with this scope on my .300 Norma Improved.

This would be a sweet setup if I was still in the market for a high end scope! I'm curious as to what you ended up replacing this with?

This would be a sweet setup if I was still in the market for a high end scope! I'm curious as to what you ended up replacing this with?
I went with a Schmidt and Bender 3-12x50 that I had laying around as an extra. Took some weight off and I don't need 25x for hunting.

$2750, shipped by 2-3 day priority mail!

not familiar with these, is the knob on the left side just for illumination? and it has an MOAK reticle? you stated it has an MOAR reticle.