Just signed up

whit

I just got around to joining this site. I have been reading the boards for a few months since I would eventually like to build a long range rifle. I used to frequent the NAHC forum but didn't like the changes they made. Lately I have been splitting my time between Accurate Reloading, Savage Shooters, and this site. I am looking forward to learning about long range shooting from such a knowledgable group of people. Hopefully I can get to shoot or watch some of you Pennsylvanians (I live in Lebanon) shoot in the future. Maybe even watch Joel Russo build a stock?

Chris

Chris,

Welcome to the site. There are a bunch of REALLY knowledgeable folks on this site, I am sure you will love it (with the exception of the money leaving your wallet ;))

Welcome,
AJ

Chris,

Welcome aboard!

As AJ said; "There are a bunch of REALLY knowledgeable folks on this site" but I'm not one of them:rolleyes:

Have fun and good shootin'......

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.