Just good ole umglick!

umglick

Hi peoples, stumbled on this website cause I am always looking for Information on practically anything to do with hunting, fishing,shooting, etc.. I am one of the last good old boys down here in S.E. Kansas. If you are wondering where the heck the "umglick" came from, it's a name the best friend I ever had gave me and told me it was a native american word for "great indian guide". He is deceased now bu I honor his soul by using it here as my User Name. And yes, he was as full as s__t as a christmas turkey and one of the nicest guys you could have ever known. We shared many a campfire together and more than a few beers.

howdy there Good Indian Guide. I live in NE Kansas. have been shooting long range for 5 years and just joined this site several months back. its a great place for lots of good information with out a bunch of Cr#p. what are you shooting right now? and what are you wanting to shoot in the future?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.