• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ISO budget 22lr trainer rifle

Hiwayman92

Im looking for a CZ 455 Tacticool or something similar in 22lr for a trainer. May be open to other accurate 22's, but I think the CZ with a vertical grip stock closest resembles what I'm looking for.

I picked up an inexpensive savage then put a boyds Barracuda (I think) stock on it. Looks sweet. Shoots dang good with quality ammo.. It likes RWS the best. I shoot silhouette with it.. Its a blast and off hand shooting has only improves my shooting overall.

That's what I'm wanting to do. I had a Savage with the tacticool stock that was perfect other than it failed to feed quite often. I tried different ammo and different mags which helped, but didn't fully go away. I've read great things about the CZ's, but haven't fondled one yet.

IF you really want to go balls to the wall for a 22, and it has crossed my mind.. look at the gunworks v2 vudoo. Read a review that the guy was going to use it for 22 BR, it was that accurate. It certainly on my radar.