• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ISO: 6.5 Grendel Dies/ Dillon Conversion

Appalachiangunslinger

ISO a good amount of things let me know what you have thanks.

ISO

Dillon Conversion 550/650:
6.5 Grendel
Might need a funnel too and dispenser. Maybe a extra head. Will need to verify this.

Dies:
* 6.5 Grendel (I must find this soon.)
6.5 Creedmoor
260 Remington
(Deciding between the two above for my new Larue Build for this Xmas. Probably leaning towards the creed with Lapua small primer brass now available and availability of factory loads when traveling if needed.)
45-70

Collets:
6.5, 30, 22, 9mm, 45

Brass Lapua
6.5 Grendel
6.5 Creedmoor

Brass Starline
45-70

Just got the rifle finished and need to get some parts to get it up and running. All I need in reality would be a set of dies and I am good to go on my single stage. But would like to set it up on the Dillon as I get my loads figured out. I don't have the patience to do a good run on the single stage as I am setup in reality with the two progressives.

I have a new box of lapua 6.5 Grendal brass. I'd do $90 shipped for it.

Gonna hold off. Gotta get the dies first, my priority for Grendel and creed. I do have at least 500 grendel in Hornady and want to try Lapua Brass here. Yet it is probably the lowest priority of them all till I can get up and running and figure out what loads I want as well as their data for development. Then I'll push them further with the Lapua Brass and use for hunting.

Recent Posts