Introduction

ayers21

Hello all, I am new to the group here and am glad to have found this forum, it seems there is troves of knowledge within this community. I am brand new to long range shooting/hunting and look forward to learning from everyone on here. I am from SW Montana and love hunting, haven't always had the best success but always trying to learn new and better things to take to the field. Thanks.

Hello all, I am new to the group here and am glad to have found this forum, it seems there is troves of knowledge within this community. I am brand new to long range shooting/hunting and look forward to learning from everyone on here. I am from SW Montana and love hunting, haven't always had the best success but always trying to learn new and better things to take to the field. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee I hope to get to Montana one day myself

A belated welcome from the Great Falls side of the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH and enjoy it. Where in SW MT are you from?

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.