Interior Alaska black bear hunt

So are you thinking like the 13 units, 16, 20, type area, they are all like 3 + bears each, should be good hunting. No closed seasons.

I'd call around to places that have planes and ask them about flying you in somewhere, ask them how far they'll go, if they have sea planes or tire planes, or both.
Ask them the size of their planes, IE. are you going to have to deal with one person and only 50lbs of gear, or can you get a bigger plane.

You say we, so maybe they have a 1500lb capacity plane, 3 guys would then be able to take quite a bit of gear, like, having a main wall tent as base camp with a nicer propane cook setup, then ultralight individual tents with you in your bag in case you're out far and wish to spend the night.

But calling around to the places that would fly you in would be the best bet and my first step, with the generous limits there have to be bears, it may be difficult terrain, but it's Alaska, that's why you go there... you didn't ask about the $50k hunt off a yacht

Should be no reason you can't do a hunt like this, and just because it's a different location doesn't magically mean it'd be that different from a SE hunt, weather may be colder, depending, but it isn't like you're talking desert vs rainforest.

Looks like it'd be a heck of a time. They all say residents and non-residents 3 bears or 5 bears in a couple, 13D and 16 are 5.

Go enjoy life, I'd bring the 300 and I'd be looking for a bonded 200+ grain bullet, personally, in fact Swift makes an A Frame that's 200gr in the caliber, see about that.

Do it, enjoy, let us know how it goes.

For me, I'd look to have them fly me into a remote lake/pond with a river running through or out of it, I'd have a packraft and I'd float and glass shoreline for bear. Seems to be plenty of that in those areas.

If I got bored, I'd go walk through the forest, given it's me, I'd do some calling certainly.

If you are going to do a fly in, I'm thinking baiting is out.
As mentioned, spot and stalk works good if you have a vantage point.
Floating the shoreline was a great suggestion.
As mentioned, bug dope is a must.
If a lake or stream is close bye, maybe throw in a fishing pole.
Take the best optics you can. If you spend a lot of time glassing, you don't want the small, inexpensive binoculars.
Rifle calibers have already been mentioned.