IMR 4166 and 6.5 Creedmoor load data?

I did a lot of testing with it and it was amazing in several cartridges but not the CM. I liked it so much that when they dropped it, I dropped hodgdon all together. Richard, I have 1 pound left if you are in my area of NW NC, its yours.

I gave the 4166 I had to a friend who couldn't find IMR 4064 for a couple of years. They are very close to each other in burn speed. Now he loves the stuff and it's to be no more. It just never caught on with America shooters. Still have some of the other enduron powders.

I gave the 4166 I had to a friend who couldn't find IMR 4064 for a couple of years. They are very close to each other in burn speed. Now he loves the stuff and it's to be no more. It just never caught on with America shooters. Still have some of the other enduron powders.
Perhaps it was too good and was going to hurt their other powders. It sure shot amazing in most all my rifles. .5" or under and single digit es. 4451 was ok too but pressure peaked quickly. Didnt mess with the others much. 4166 shot so well i had no reason to.

Perhaps it was too good and was going to hurt their other powders. It sure shot amazing in most all my rifles. .5" or under and single digit es. 4451 was ok too but pressure peaked quickly. Didnt mess with the others much. 4166 shot so well i had no reason to.
Still have two or three pounds of 4451, and 8 pound jug of 4977. The 4977 is difficult to load because it goes from ok, to WTH really fast.