• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Impact precision, 6.5x47 PRS Rig.

acooper1983

Im switching hobbies, got totally set up for serious PRS style shooting, and find myself getting more into motorsports, hence selling my rifle package, in a "soup to nuts" matter. Mags, to shooting bags.

The rifle:

Impact Precision action
Mullerworks barrel @27"
Apa Litte bastard
Bix n' andy Tacsport trigger
Manners eh1-a
Seekins DBM
Arc Mags (x3)
Kahles 624I Gen 2 with AMR reticle.
Night Force Rings
This gun was built by Andy Folk at The Firm Rifles. I havent dont much load work at all, but it has done 5 shot groups in the .1s with 142 Match kings, so i kind of stopped at that. Rifle has exactly 95 rounds through it. I will provide 200 pcs of lapua brass, load data, and dies for asking price. For extra 600$ i will through in a new kestrel 5700 elite with blutooth. if someone buys the entire package I will throw in various barricade bags as well. This is a turn key rifle that someone is able to take from the gun shop directly to a match and compete at a high level with. Im willing to accept trades for a newer Ski doo Renegade, prefer an 800 but might consider a 600. May consider Nice Atvs as well. Cash is King however, and im asking 5,000$ for rifle, scope, ammo. 5600$ gets you the kestrel, Price is shipped and insured to your FFL.
IMG_0287 2-2.JPG
IMG_0307-2.JPG