I'm I the only one from Quebec here?

OneShotMan

Hello,
I'm from Quebec, Canada. I compete in F-TR class and I am a big fan of long range shooting and hunting. I am certain to find on this forum new topics of discussion compared to the Quebec forums, because I believe that you're hunting and shooting conditions are very different from what we have here. I have just started a company that designs hunting and shooting accessories, I will follow the forum discussions to better understand the needs of long distance hunters and have new product ideas to develop.

Merci beaucoup!

You might be the only one from Quebec but your not the only Canadian!!! Welcome and we/I look forward to seeing your shooting accessories as one can never have to many goodies for shooting.

Hunted on Allumette Island and the nearby Zecs for Moose, Bear, but mainly waterfowl for about 15 years. I love that area. Buddy had a cottage there, so it was a gas and groceries kind of deal. Really miss going there now (he passed away). We went there so often we all got PAL licenses.

Good luck

Jerry

Welcome. I love Quebec as it's a very beautiful country, including Montreal. I was blessed to have 2 caribou hunts with Club Chambeaux. I didn't know until recently that the herds were diminished a bit and the outfitting industry flopped.
It'll be good to get some info from you, given your training. Cheers

Welcome. I love Quebec as it's a very beautiful country, including Montreal. I was blessed to have 2 caribou hunts with Club Chambeaux. I didn't know until recently that the herds were diminished a bit and the outfitting industry flopped.
It'll be good to get some info from you, given your training. Cheers

Wow, I've never had the chance to hunt caribou, I want to go absolutely if the hunt re-opens one day ... several opportunities for long range shooting with strong winds in the far north! Cheers!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts