I thought I was tougher than this

And now Boston University is doing gain of function (illegal) experiments and has developed a strain of covid with an 80% fatality rate. They say: "Oh, we are being safe". Well, I suppose Wuhan was too. Is it worth killing 80% of the worlds population?
They should be locked up... forever.
Well obviously that is the plan to have another outbreak of a more deadly virus to reduce the population! Why else would they be doing some thing and admitting to doing it when it is illegal and has been for quite a while in this country!

Well obviously that is the plan to have another outbreak of a more deadly virus to reduce the population! Why else would they be doing some thing and admitting to doing it when it is illegal and has been for quite a while in this country!
And even more importantly why is no one stopping this and all the other unconstitutional illegal crap the Dems are doing right now!

And now Boston University is doing gain of function (illegal) experiments and has developed a strain of covid with an 80% fatality rate. They say: "Oh, we are being safe". Well, I suppose Wuhan was too. Is it worth killing 80% of the worlds population?
They should be locked up... forever.
Credible news source to back that up? Never mind. Searched it up myself. I appreciate the need for scientific study, but that's some scary and questionable stuff. That said, I just can't stand how politics are automatically assigned to it. It's the same as the other side saying that Covid wasn't real, then saying it was real but it's going to just disappear, then saying that it's real but it's the Dems fault and that they planned it to take over the world. It just never ends and it's so damned ridiculous that it's sad. Rant over.

Last edited:
Credible news source to back that up?
Epoch Times

And Congress. They are "inquiring" them about it but will likely do nothing.
This should be plastered on every news venue around the world.

Researchers with the university said in a preprint paper first released on Oct. 14 that they had created a new strain of COVID-19 by combining the Omicron variant's spike protein and the original Wuhan strain of COVID-19 variant. Dubbed Omicron-S, the lab-made hybrid killed 80 percent of mice infected with it.

Last edited:
First of all I have always thought I was reasonably tough individual. I have broken too many bones to count and survived some pretty nasty crashes that can come with racing and other activities in the great outdoors. Now I sitting on the sofa in a brain fog instead of in the deer woods due to this evil Covid thing. I dismissed the concern for long time. I was vaccinated, but no other real precautions.
Last Sunday I was packing all my hunting and camping gear and started to feel poorly. Well, long story short…4+ days of high fever and every symptom listed in the Covid 19 list later, I am finally able walk more than 20 feet without laying down. This virus ain't no joke. Now my wife has it, so my near term hunting adventures are all on hold.
I'll stop whining now. I hope everyone stays healthy and doesn't take the great outdoor adventures for granted.
Get well, Brother, and hunt another day.

At the pandemic's peak, I got hit by Covid while hunting - double lung pneumonia - and was on oxygen and out of work for three months (teleworking for the most part).

It does not matter how strong you are, something smaller than the wave length of light can kill you deader than a door nail.
A wave length of light is 400 to 800 nanometers. That means a regular light microscope can not resolve a Covid virus. that is 200 nm. It takes an Electron Scanning Microscope to get a look at tne virus - down around 200 nanometers.
The thing that helps protect us against viruses is your immune system. This works as long as the viral load is not to excessive. Thus good hygene, social distance, nose washing, etc. plays a part in protecting you. You have specialized cells that phagocytize the virus or bacteria (it actually surrounds the virus and prevents it from multiplying) . The more the special cells (T cells) you have the better off you are.
A vaccine looks like the virus to your body and signals your body to make T cells. Then ,when it sees the virus it has the ammo ready. The vaccine can not give you the virus. Once your body fights off a virus, it keeps the T cells ready for the next attack - not forever, but for a year or so. That is why multiple vaccines are required.
BTY, people over 65, get the multi valent flu vaccine. It is projected to be a bad year for the common flu. I am done now - I have already told you more than I know. Jim
Air Force Medic, 1967

I had it a couple months ago.lasted about 2 1/2 days. Most symptoms were well controlled with ibuprofen. The fatigue did have me completely out of commission for a couple of days. My co worker had it last week. She only knew she had it because she was at a convention and had to take a test to enter. When it came up positive, she took two more to confirm - both positive. She said she had no symptoms.
My father died from it in 2020.
Weird how wide the spectrum is how it affects people.

Credible news source to back that up? Never mind. Searched it up myself. I appreciate the need for scientific study, but that's some scary and questionable stuff. That said, I just can't stand how politics are automatically assigned to it. It's the same as the other side saying that Covid wasn't real, then saying it was real but it's going to just disappear, then saying that it's real but it's the Dems fault and that they planned it to take over the world. It just never ends and it's so damned ridiculous that it's sad. Rant over.

On a lighter note, an anti vaxxer told me I should look into research by Brother Bugnolo. She was serious. I did and he blames everything on the masons. He also said there was nanotechnology in the vaccines that gives the vaccinated a Mac address that can be connected to via bluetooth. I tried to connect to myself using my cell phone but it does not recognize me. I am wondering if I need to upgrade my phone.

It's hard to hang out in the house especially this time of the year. I take my health for granted way too often. The good news is I tested this morning and it was negative. I'll be in the deer woods in the morning with my old Knight front stuffer. I doubt I will go as deep as I normally do or strap the tree stand to my back, but I guarantee I will have a smile on my face regardless of the outcome. 🙂

It's hard to hang out in the house especially this time of the year. I take my health for granted way too often. The good news is I tested this morning and it was negative. I'll be in the deer woods in the morning with my old Knight front stuffer. I doubt I will go as deep as I normally do or strap the tree stand to my back, but I guarantee I will have a smile on my face regardless of the outcome. 🙂
It's enjoyable to just be out in the great outdoors. Go get yourself some fresh air!

Looks like its going to rain over most of TN on saturday. Stay dry.