I think they are being optimistic

Darryle

IMG_3708.png

Hey, having things shipped to AK is most of the time a pain. And I just live in Fairbanks, can't imagine being out in a remote village.
My favorites dealing with companies: "We don't ship to AK", I say why, we are a State, the USPS IS HERE? Actually had one place tell me, "We don't ship to foreign countries"! I will say it has gotten a little better, not cheaper for sure and sometimes it's a crap shoot if you're actually going to receive the item.
Take Care

Hey, having things shipped to AK is most of the time a pain. And I just live in Fairbanks, can't imagine being out in a remote village.
My favorites dealing with companies: "We don't ship to AK", I say why, we are a State, the USPS IS HERE? Actually had one place tell me, "We don't ship to foreign countries"! I will say it has gotten a little better, not cheaper for sure and sometimes it's a crap shoot if you're actually going to receive the item.
Take Care
When leaving Germany on an emergency PCS, the army told me Alaska was an overseas duty station. When in Philadelphia for some training, I was being charged import beer price for Rolling Rock beer. It's brewed in Latrobe, PA. These same people must work for USPS

Last edited: