• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

I’ve found them, thanks everyone #3 shell holder or equivalent.

This type of selfless action needs to be practiced/taught to our GREEDY politicians. Washington could learn a lot from the members of this site.
Well isn't that what this forum is about. One shooter helping another with a problem they encounter?
I have picked up more helpful information from others on this site than I will probably ever use. And when you can provide help to someone else, well that's paying it back - right? I know a little about something and a whole lot of nothing about others.

If your problem has not been resolved, I have a couple extra Lee #2's I'll give you for shipping.
I'd ship them to you but I've been out of work since July because of this dang virus. $ is getting tight.

If your problem has not been resolved, I have a couple extra Lee #2's I'll give you for shipping.
I'd ship them to you but I've been out of work since July because of this dang virus. $ is getting tight.
Thank you for the kind offer, I've got them covered. Sorry about your situation, I hope it improves for the sake of you, your family and the country.

I can not find one to save my life. I'm looking to buy two, everywhere I've looked is out of stock. It's for a 6.5 CM. If anyone is willing to part with a couple, let me know. Or if you have seen them on any hidden gem websites let me know. it's appreciated.

if you're local to the Sacramento valley, I have primers I can trade.
Try Huntington's in Oroville. I just pick one up on Thursday. They are an RCBS distributor.

Thank you for the kind offer, I've got them covered. Sorry about your situation, I hope it improves for the sake of you, your family and the country.
Thanks. I really appreciate it.
Everything will work out. Hopefully for the country also.

I can not find one to save my life. I'm looking to buy two, everywhere I've looked is out of stock. It's for a 6.5 CM. If anyone is willing to part with a couple, let me know. Or if you have seen them on any hidden gem websites let me know. it's appreciated.

if you're local to the Sacramento valley, I have primers I can trade.
As of right now,I am truly sorry I have not find mine yet. Let me ask around, maybe I loaned it to some one.

Truly sorry, cannot find mine. As I said it has been years since I have used it .