I’m new here good evening!

tallgrass ranch

Good evening, im
An avid deer Hunter own a home & ranch in western Oklahoma & live in Maryland . I've followed the classified community for several years . I have a penchant for swaro scopes & nocs . Just bought a new pair of 10x42 nl pure , not truly satisfied . I've run 10x50slc for 20 years & love them. Swear by z3,z5,z6i optics . Buy once never cry , buy more ! I'd certainly enjoy participating on a deeper level in the classifieds once I breech the posting protocol. Looking forward to connecting with the community.

Good evening, im
An avid deer Hunter own a home & ranch in western Oklahoma & live in Maryland . I've followed the classified community for several years . I have a penchant for swaro scopes & nocs . Just bought a new pair of 10x42 nl pure , not truly satisfied . I've run 10x50slc for 20 years & love them. Swear by z3,z5,z6i optics . Buy once never cry , buy more ! I'd certainly enjoy participating on a deeper level in the classifieds once I breech the posting protocol. Looking forward to connecting with the community.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee make a few posts and you will be able to use the classifieds

Recent Posts