• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Huskemaw blue diamond series 4-16x42 rifle scope

Chopperguy

THIS ONE IS SOLD AND GONE ALREADY.

THANKS

Posting this for one of my best friends and fellow hunter. He's not on here, but numerous other shooting and hunting web sites. (I just can't interest him in longer range shooting.....) I wouldn't post for other, but he's like a brother to me so thought I'd try and help him out and get this scope to someone that will actually use it.

Talked himself into buying this Huskemaw Blue Diamond Series 4-16x42 Rifle Scope after attending a shooting class. He finally received it and has decided he really doesn't want to use it.

It is absolutely new in the box, never mounted. It has the MOA turret on it as he never got a custom one made when he decided not to use it.

He's asking $1050 for it shipped to USA address. USPS Money order or check for payment and he'll ship as soon as funds clear. I'll be happy to put potential buyers in touch with him and share his contact info via a PM.

57480841360__333246A1-5462-4EFB-8C20-8C727B62AD58.jpeg

Last edited:

Recent Posts