• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Huskemaw Blue Diamond Scope F/S

drakebuster43

Hey guys, I'm listing this for a buddy. He has a Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20x50 scope for sale. Scope is in great condition. $1350 shipped. Great scope at a great price. Thanks

are you interested in trading your scope for my savage 110 tactical 300 win mag?

Attachments

• winmag.jpg
    winmag.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 10
I don't know much about these scopes, can you tell me more about them?
How do they compare with the german glass, and what kind of reticle does it have, is it moa-moa??? Thanks. Mike

I have had a huskemaw now for about 5 years. Im 99% sure that they are Second Focal Plane. If i am wrong im sorry. Tey dont have any hold over points on the vertical line but they do have windage hold over I believe 4 or 8 marks with the blue diamond. If the scope has a down fall its that they are 3rd minute moa. Which works great for hunting and getting down range in 1 revolution of the turret. But for fine tuning or target shooting its just a touch to much of movement. But like I say for hunting they are great. They also have a zero stop feature that makes returning to your 200 yard zero pretty easy. Huskemaw also offers a free custom turret with every scope with yardage and windage hold over. This is a 1 time offer for all of their scopes. I have always stuck with the MOA turret because i move the scope in between 3 different calibered guns. All in All they are a pretty nice scope for the average long range hunter. If the scope is still available this is a pretty decent price. I think the neew scopes a pushing $1500 now. Hope that info helps. Sorry for any typing errors im not an english teacher. Just a fat hay seed from Montana

Thanks for the info guys. I think I'll do a little research on them. Mike