• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Huskemaw 5-20 tactical hunter

Christensen 7mag

Huskemaw 5-20x50 tactical hunter I mounted it shot it for data for the turret and it's sat since. I paid $2200 id take $1900 I have huskemaw flip up caps and Talley rings that go with it. This model has the double stack turret and internal level and illuminated retical
E703507A-047E-473F-989C-DE81487EDBF9.jpeg
5DE7C292-E218-4D02-B159-D08CB80EB85D.jpeg
A89E4844-ADC4-45BC-948B-1BBC1BF4AF14.jpeg
B95E0C5E-C650-4018-9776-76C37A58FF12.jpeg
C617D22D-AF84-4F8F-BE02-B4F8A86F1A13.jpeg
F85B56AE-084E-4B32-9D39-AE808201D7C7.jpeg
4DD24B6C-86AE-41BA-AE75-2B98113A2A58.jpeg
627F4F69-FB9F-43AE-9906-27B5F36F6F8A.jpeg

People absolutely WILL bash me but I have Huskemaws dialed in on a couple of long range HUNTING rifles for a while now and they have been dead nuts up and down!
Yeah,, Yeah, Yeah... I have Nightforce and other great competitive models... but for the WEIGHT of a hunting rifle to carry around and SPEED dial... I've seen nothing better.
Doe head shots @ 300+ and coyote pups 3 of 4 hits @ 430 yards in 25+ wind.
I keep the 2-3 pound scopes on my long range bench rifles.

And the most commonly asked question you could answer yourself has appeared.

The amount of time it takes you to write "what's it weigh" you could look up the item yourself and see what it weighs and all the other useful information on it.
Do people not research a product before buying anymore??

On another note, huskemaw scopes are hands down the easiest scope to use on a hunting set up. Great glass, repeatable and durable. You can use it like any other scope with the moa dial or you can have it set up with the custom drop turret. Cant go wrong with one. Good luck with the sale and I apologize if I derailed your post.

I've got 2 Huskemaw's, can not come up with 1 negative thing to say about the optics. If your not up on what Huskemaw is or who uses it??? Check out "Best of the West!" These guys were some of the pioneers for long range hunting! Enjoy….

Dang Boomstickin! You gonna take some schidt from the nay-sayers on this one with that video! 🤣 🤣
But... I use em and I agree that they have good glass and make those tough shots easy when dialed in right!
I also have VX-5HD and VX-6HD by the way...

There will always be nay-sayer's, we can only control what we say or do! Knowledge is power, giving the uninformed folks the information to better understand what Huskemaw is all about is what my intentions were with the video!

Tuesday evening BUMP!

PS…this is the "Long Range Hunting Forum," not the Stick & String Forum!?!?! 😎🤙🇺🇸

Last edited:
Dang Boomstickin! You gonna take some schidt from the nay-sayers on this one with that video! 🤣 🤣
But... I use em and I agree that they have good glass and make those tough shots easy when dialed in right!
I also have VX-5HD and VX-6HD by the way...
Both with CDS-ZL2, one with Windplex and one with T-MOA.
For some reason, with the design of the Husky reticle, it is very intuitive and forces you to center the target immediately when you bring it up. And with wind holds... you really don't need to count since they are graduated up and down.
Simple and fast.

GLWS Christensen 7Mag!!

The VX5 & 6 are excellent optics, my only dig is that they are heavy. What is heavy to me may be ultra-light to other's. Huskemaw in my opinion pioneered long range hunting. The Best of The West show has been running for decades and they continue to be at the forefront of the industry. Much like Leupold, American MADE with LIFETIME WARRANTY is PRICELESS!

Recent Posts