Hunting in Slovakia

I reached out to two of the guide companies, now the fun wait to see what comes out of it.šŸ˜

Just curious but did you try the Pubs ?

Well, asking in the pub may be good idea in US, Australia, or Canada, in sparsely populated areas where the pub is the only social place for miles, here in Oz we call it Woop Woop, but I've heard someone using a far more descriptive expression for such place "a place where the devil says goodnight".

Hunting in Europe is a very strictly controlled enterprise, particularly for foreigners. All hunts for foreigners are organised with a lots and lots of bureaucratic procedures and must be organised well in advance, particularly if travelling with guns.
I would advise you to leave your guns at home and hunt with a gun supplied by the outfitter.

All locals hunt with their gun clubs and to be a member of one is are very complicate affairs.

Bratislava is a capital city of Slovakia and a better approach would be to visit one of the gun shops but the advice one would get there you can see at the beginning of this note.

Well, asking in the pub may be good idea in US, Australia, or Canada, in sparsely populated areas where the pub is the only social place for miles, here in Oz we call it Woop Woop, but I've heard someone using a far more descriptive expression for such place "a place where the devil says goodnight".

Hunting in Europe is a very strictly controlled enterprise, particularly for foreigners. All hunts for foreigners are organised with a lots and lots of bureaucratic procedures and must be organised well in advance, particularly if travelling with guns.
I would advise you to leave your guns at home and hunt with a gun supplied by the outfitter.

All locals hunt with their gun clubs and to be a member of one is are very complicate affairs.

Bratislava is a capital city of Slovakia and a better approach would be to visit one of the gun shops but the advice one would get there you can see at the beginning of this note.
Thanks for the suggestions, they confirm my thoughts, especially the thought of renting the firearm from the guide.