• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HS Precision .338 Lapua Mag w/ Nightforce NXS

sabrh

HS Precision tactacle takedown rife in .338 Lapua mag. Stock is in urban camo with ajustable cheek rest and stock length. Comes wiht two removable magazine (3 cap.), factory threaded barrel and muzzle break, thread protector cap to hide the threads when the muzzle break is off. Night Force 5.5-22x56 NXS scope with lighted NP-1RR reticle. Smith Enterprises 20 MOA base, matched barrel color and mounted by HS Precison. Badger Ordinance 50 Max rings (low). Butler Creek flip scope caps. Brownells black leather tatacle sling with swivels mounts.

This rifle is in close to new condition, It has had only 20 rounds fired through it. I ordered the gun new from HS Precision and bought the scope and accesories new also. There is no damage, rust at all. The barrel was cleaned and allowed to cool between rounds. It has always been cleaned with a bore guide and coated rod. It has always been oiled and stored in a safe with humidity control. I have original packing, accesories, and papers, for the rifle and scope. HS precision doesn't have a nice box they ship the rifle in a cheap platic case. I have only taken the rifle apart once, it is very tight and is easily done. It weighs about 17lbs. and has very little felt recoil for a 338 LM.

I must sell it because I have accepted a job over seas, and don't know when I will return here. I also have set of standard Redding dies and 200 pieces of Norma brass; 20 pieces fired once, 70 loaded never fired, 110 brand new. In midway plastic cases. ~$4500 invested, taking offers on entire package.

160-6092_img.jpg

[ 09-17-2004: Message edited by: sabrh ]

[ 09-22-2004: Message edited by: sabrh ]

No I don't want to sell just the scope. I want to try to sell the whole package. If it doesn't sell I might leave it with someone while I am away.

Recent Posts