• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Howa mini 6mm arc

10orbetter

Looking for a Howa mini chamberd in 6mm arc heavyweight barrel I do know were to buy new I'm looking for something used in good condition thanks Adam please pm me thanks

Interesting. When did Howa start chambering this caliber ? I'm thinking if you know where to buy a new one, you better snag it.

They are all over the internet brownell has barreled action $489 heavyweight barrel and sporter contour barrel and many other sites and they all list 30+ rifles ready to ship there is a seller on gunbroker that has complete rifle with vortex 6-18 crossfire sporter weight barrel threaded $457 with 40+ rifle scope combos ready to ship plus all the other fees really a great buy I wish they where Hv barreled I would b all over it Maybe someone can chime in with barrel contour at the muzzle on there sporter barrel thanks Adam

Exactly how much heavier is the heavy barrel than the sporter? I have a HB Grendel and the sporter 6mm ARC and 223 and to be honest, I don't see that much difference.

I found my calipers late last night, so I will measure them all three tonight and I will report back.

How does your 6arc perform

Still waiting on the Talley Lightweight mounts to arrive, the LoLo Tactical bottom metal arrived last week.

IMG_8098.jpeg

Exactly how much heavier is the heavy barrel than the sporter? I have a HB Grendel and the sporter 6mm ARC and 223 and to be honest, I don't see that much difference.

I found my calipers late last night, so I will measure them all three tonight and I will report back.

For the first 8 - 10", it is about .075" bigger in OD and then it increases gradually until the muzzle is about .200" bigger, .570" on the sporter compared to .790" on the HB.

I just never really paid that much attention to either to notice. Does tend to make the HB version very nose heavy-duty in the Stocky's VGM carbon stock.