• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HOW TO SHOOT BEYOND BELIEF DVD .- SOLD.

Dave Squires

The new 3dvd set by John Burns. 10 hrs. long. I watched it 3 times thru,and consider myself an experienced long range shooter,I did learn some things. For $120 it is way 0ver priced.I will sell the set for $60 plus $5 shipping. Thanks, Dave.

Re: HOW TO SHOOT BEYOND BELIEF DVD

I'll take it..

do you have a paypal account?

thanks, Jon

JON, Sounds good. I received your E-mail, and will give you the info there. Thanks, Dave.

Lovdasnow

WAY TO GO!!
Glad you get to see it!

CAM

Thanks CAM, I've heard mixed things about it, and have learned a ton on this site, so I don't know how much it will help, but I liked beyond belief so much that I thought I would watch it.

Now I'll just have to find the time to watch it.

Hey, lovdasnow -- good dealing. Perhaps you can watch the set and will feel compelled to pass on the savings by putting it back up for sale on this site when you are done???

rm76

HairHunter:

Pardon the brief OT excursion, but where can I find a copy of that series? None of the bookstore websites have it, or have heard of it; nor can I find it at Creedmore Sports's website.

If at all possible, I'd like a VHS version (if anybody still uses that format /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif),because I don't own a DVD player.

Thanks.
--JKO

holy cow!! I've havn't met anyone in the last 3 yrs that doesn't have a dvd player!!! you can get them for like $40 or less now...go ahead and get one, and then you don't have to worry about finding one in vhs...good luck

lovdasnow,
I'll pay for shipping both ways and give you some side item you need.....like, say a magazine/clip, ammo, etc......if you will let me borrow it for a day to burn a copy.
LMK
thx
jordan

[ QUOTE ]
lovdasnow,
I'll pay for shipping both ways and give you some side item you need.....like, say a magazine/clip, ammo, etc......if you will let me borrow it for a day to burn a copy.
LMK
thx
jordan

[/ QUOTE ]

hi chaps
the format is dual layer dvd so the dvds are more expensive.