• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beyond Belief DVD and How To Shoot Beyond Belief DVDs

He understands!
He don't want to be the banker or mess with the hassle.
He is selling "new videos"

He suggested you buy the set for 120.00 watch it and then sell it to the next guy for 105.00 as a used video, then that person watches the video and sells for 90.00 untill some one keeps it or gets greedy and sells it for more than they bought it for.

When it gets down to 15.00 let me know J/K

CAM

ok guys, how many people would acctually do that if went ahead and bought it? I have heard its not that good, but still wouldn't mind seeing it.
Let me know, I was thinking you guys paypal me $100, I priority mail it to you, and then when your done and you send it to the next person I would refund you all but $15 as soon as I got the next guys $100 and so on...
I think that would get rid of all of paypals fess except the $15 if we did it that way with refunds.
let me know what you think, and if enough people are interested. I don't want the video just for my self, but if I could cut down the price by $15 at a time, it may be worth it..

As far as the seller, you're right business is business, so prob with him at all.
let me know guys....also I would happily pay $15+ shipping to rent a $120 video for a week. Compare it to paying $4 for renting a $18 dollar DVD for 3-4 days...

lovdasnow

you must really want to see this video!

I think it is mostly designed for shooting to 1K
using set points in your scope (range compensation)
study and shot some in the wind, know when to say no.

after reading this form and one weekend in the desert and 100 rounds of ammo and a shooting guru friend you will learn more than the video.

after watching the video you will still have to do the field work, no way around it. even to order the recticle for your drop you need the field work.

Then when you go to a different place to hunt the points will be off some! Some people like to dial there scope, others like to use hold points both work.

I have NOT watched the video, this is just my guess on what they show you from watching the TV shows, they make it look easy and it is when you know exactly where your bullet will go at 400 yards or 600 yards. Range it and drop it!!

you need to know, Range, slope or angle, wind, your guns drop and/or bullet speed,

It all boils down to actual shooting at distance and diferent slopes and wind.

Hope you get this worked out and several people will be able to watch the video.

CAM

EDIT: You need a good set up and accurate gun the longer the range you plan to shoot.

You will hear all kinds of things but planing to make 1K shots with factory guns is a big gamble in the real world.

CAM

I have before me "Beyond Belief" DVD . I have watched it numerous times. I put in on when I'm on the treadmill w/pack and all getting ready for the fall hunt.

Review comments not in order of priority:

1) Everyone seems to use the same rifle quite often.
2) No hold overs. Dial in scope setting for each shot even multiple shots at several targets from the same shooting location.
3) They dope the wind by "observation" and hold over to the right or left using (I think) MOA dots.
4) Video is well made considering the field conditions. It would be difficult to do much better.
5) You get to see all of the action after the shot is made. No cut from scene, ie complete kill scene is seen.
6)One narrator openly indicates that "things have to be added" sometimes, I suppose to make things seem perfect, but in the case of that shot nothing was added or edited or whatever they do. So I guess that all of the video producers do that kind of thing.
6) They put the time into the hunt. They spend the time in the field to get the shot. The one of the bull in the sage brush is of particular point as I have been there but haven't done that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I just didn't have the "stick to it". These guys did.

My overall rating for this DVD is that its pretty darn good. Much better than what is on the "man's channel" where I haven't been positively impressed with anything that I've seen.

As for the price, I think that it is driven by how much time, effort and equipment + number of people it takes to get bring the DVD to market. It isn't inexpensive. I think its proportional to the costs of an off the shelf Savage/Rem/Win to a Carlock/Matthews/Allen/BD408/and others on here(appologies for not immediately recalling all the names)/rifle.

Also someone said, above, something to the effect that using a factory rifle for LRH was not a practical thing. Its not the manufacturer of the rifle but the rifle's results that make the determination of whether or not it would be a candidate for LRH,IMynotsoHO.

FWIW.....

I've decided to make these available directly from this site, and try to sell it for a bit less since I won't have ebay fees. Beyond Belief - the compilation DVD - for $20 with free shipping (US only, international shipping at global priority rate)

Beyond Belief is a compilation of some of the best long-range shots ever shown on "The Best of the West" and others that are literally too far for television. This video is designed to entertain and show what can be done if you are willing to obtain the skills and equipment to shoot long range. With over 30 successful Long Range Shots and packed full of exciting hunts for elk, mule deer, whitetailed deer, antelope, and coyotes Beyond Belief is the finest Long Range Hunting video ever produced.

This video features "The Best of the West" Shooting Host John Burns along with Hunting Host Bob Beenan and Archery Host Bobby Barrera as they and other hunters demonstrate, in real hunting situations, the long range shooting system and techniques that John has developed.

Run Time 81 Minutes DVD

Just email me or send paypal to [email protected]

beyondbelief.jpg

Here is the How To 3 DVD set, and yes this is new and unopened. I don't know anywhere where you can get it for less, $115 with free shipping, insurance would be extra. ($3.20 for US) (international shipping at cost for global priority mail)

Just send an email or paypal to this address:
[email protected]

howtoshoot.jpg

This is an instructional set that every rifle hunter should watch!

"How to Shoot Beyond Belief" is the "nuts and bolts" instructional series following the hugely successful Long Range Hunting Video "Beyond Belief"

John Burns, from the TV show "The Best of the West", hosts this extremely detailed look at the tools and techniques used for Precision Field Shooting. This 3 DVD set is over 10 hours long and covers every aspect of shooting as it pertains to Long Range Hunting.

Topics Covered:
# Maximizing the Factory Rifle
# Reloading
# Developing Accurate Drop Data
# Uphill and Downhill Shooting
# Testing Terminal Bullet Performance
# Wind Drift
# Exterior Ballistics
# Minute of Angle
# Field Shooting Positions
# Optics
# Rangefinders
# Backpacks and Gear Bags
# Hunting Saddle Setup

John Breaks these seemingly complex topics down and explains them in a manner that not only makes sense but anyone can apply to their own specific hunting situations.

By following the field proven techniques detailed here you too can learn to shoot "Beyond Belief"

You're Getting 3 DVD's