How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I'm a new member from Central California.
My home is in the foothills below the Giant Sequoias. While searching for ballistic and other information, (like so many others), I came across this site and decided to join. I reload for my favorite rifles, which are 240Wby Mag, 30-06, 340Wby Mag and 378Wby Mag. Over the years, my hunting experiences have taken me across most of the Western United States where I've taken game with each of them. I try to bring the caliber of choice for the intended game, plus one back-up rifle.

I'm looking forward to reading the many fine threads here and getting to know the members...
Thank you,
Rob-

Browsing the ever expansive internet for more sources on long range precision shooting and came across this one.
Currently have a rem 700 with a timney trigger, Nightforce NXS F1, and a badger m5 BDM on a McMillan A3-5 stock. I'm in the process of swapping out the McMillan for a better fitting stock for me so I haven't made much progress towards getting better.
Hope to learn a lot here out of Northern California, the land of too many laws.

Chuck

I searched "7.62x39 wildcat" and a thread here came up. Just think a 6x39 would perform better. I like the knowlege and respect the responders showed the person who asked . That's important to me because I might ask a newb question and don't want to be treated like an idiot. :)

A Montanan always looking for good information!

I am always scouring the web looking for good sources of shooting info. I found myself coming to this site a lot. Tons of good info from lots of people and a lot less b.s..

Hi, I'm Caleb from Pearland, TX. Found this forum surfing the web looking for stock painting tips and have thuroughly enjoyed it. I was lucky enough to grow up on a ranch and have been hunting it since I was 8 years old. I've collected a handfull of rifles that I am beginning to invest in. Thanks for having me.

Was looking for info on loads for my ML II. Have several custom rifles and could not stop surfing around in your blogs. Great site have recommended to several friends.
Chip Bell , NC

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!

THE BEAR LOOKED OVER THE MOUNTAIN AND THIS IS WHAT HE SAW !gun)

Hi I currently live in Gastonia, NC and stumbled across this site
Looking for others that might own a Mossberg 695.. That I just purchased
And have it at an armory being checked and cleaned up.. It was 95 percent
Or almost fine to excellent.. I am having it durocoated also.. Anyway I am relocating in
A month or so to either MINN to the north or Wis.. Trying to enjoy a
Little more open area and small town life.. Also own, a XDm .45 3.8
A Hi-Point .45 and a M4 set up as a 7.62x39 shooter, oh and a .22 rifle
Have my concealed carry.. Hope I hear from others that live in MINN or Wis.
:)

I was looking on the web for a good solid site...I found one....
I'm a newb to the forum, just looking for good information and no BS or rants