How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Re: How did you find us here at LRH.com? Greetings from Virginia for now, may be mvg

I am just now getting into long range shooting and Googled it.

I am putting together a custom TC Encore, both pistol and rifle. I am interested in developing my skills and hardware for long range tight pattern shots. This sure seems like the place to be.

I have a few questions on the subject, but I will post some threads separately.

It's great to meet everyone.

Last edited:
Stumbled upon the site a few years ago looking up info on long range hunting and Allen precision. Finally decided to join another forum.

Google is the culprit. Surfing around looking for info was the reason. Have hit this site several times in the last couple of years, today I decided to join.

Hey from South West WI,
Kept ending up at your forum looking for info and thought I just as well join in hopes I can contribute back. Always liked hunting/shooting, but got into reloading in the last year.

I found LRH while looking over the Savage facebook page. I live in Louisiana and do a lot of deer hunting, pigs come as a bonus since we have plenty of them here. Since there is plenty of opportunities on our lease for long range shots this seems like a good site to check out. I hope to receive some good info from this site.gun)

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
I live north of Siletz, Oregon ,have been employed at Georgia Pacific paper mill in Toledo, Oregon for 16 years and prior to that I was a logger in Southeast Alaska . My last logging job was for L.P at Labouchere Bay on the north end of Prince Of Wales Island for about 11 years. I am a firm backer of gun rights and hang out with like minded people. I belong to several patriot groups around the country and am a member of Watchmans of America. I am not a part of any hate groups or racist related organizations, just a very constitutionally minded person with real concerns about the negative direction that this nation is headed in . I found your site online and decided to join your group.

I googled long range shooting. Looking to get into long range hunting. Been an avid USPSA pistol competitor for 15 years and avid hunter since I was old enough to carry a rifle with dad. Now I want to take it to the next level and improve myself and my ability. Thanks for having me!

MP

saw this forum mentioned in many other forems killed two deer this year one seven all broken up fromfighting ,.one doe for meat. i hunt with a 243 rem model 7 leopold 3x9 50 vx 2. on 4 or 5 power its like tv. easy up and dead on in most situations.i load nozler 85g partitions 44.5g imr4831. kawhop in thier tracks thhey drop. lots of red in this venture(spellcheck)?been loading since the early 80's.retired in 94 all hunting'fishing and honeydoos,wife (my new boss) is retired also. need to practice spelling and typing coudnot live without the backspace.:)

I use 22-250 for deer and usually my 300 wetherby for elk. I got use to using the 22-250 when I was living in Alaska. The Sitka blacktail are pretty small so a large caliber was not necessary to do the job. I am just now starting to put together a reloading outfit because of the cost of buying ammo and the many restrictions that our federal Government are attempting to enforce. I,m looking at a progressive reloader but not sure which brand I want to buy. Retirement is still about 4 and 1/2 years away so I still have some time left to make a few improvements around my place before I,m locked into a fixed income. Thats where I,m at for now but I thought I would toss a reply back to you so have a good day and I will talk to again some time. Oldlogger

Live in northern California . About 30 miles from Sacramento . Found this site looking for a new rifle. Glad it's here . Happy to talk to people with the same interests as me.