How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I was simply surfing trying to get info on how to get my Howa 300wm to shoot better. I realize that mostly it's my lack of skill, but this rifle seems to spray after warming up. Anyway, I came across the article by Jerry Teo concerning rifles built off the Savage/Stevens action. After reading that article I decided to start over and here I am.

Ted

Found you on Google, can't remember what I was looking for. Arkansas shooter and hunter (Montgomery co.) Should say reloader and shooter, son age 32 does a lot more powder burning than I do. Have a range on place with a 300 yd. target, 8in. that he can wear out with my loads. Not world class but thats in the kill zone. Thinking about putting another at 400, for him, not for me. He shoots a 300 Winchester and a 308, I shoot a 7mm mag and a 308. Will be looking for info on best loads for these.

I was searching for info on savages 111 long range hunter found this site and have been poking around since.

Hi guys,I'm from South Africa.Paarl to be precise.I'm shooting FT with a Air-Arms S400 and got my provincial colours a week ago and going to nationals at end of April.I was looking on the net on how to make your own rifle stock.Find every thread interresting though.Didnt even search for what I was looking for yet,but will get there.Eventually:D

Was looking to purchase a scope for one of my rifles. Got what I need from a man in Fla. He is a member of LRH. He asked if I ever go on your site. And as they say "the rest is history". Keep up the good work. And , Oh, by the way, I've taken deer at 405, 385, and 365yds. in Nebraska. Can't do that in Carolina. Good equipment and hand loads. All one shot kills. 300 RUM-180 Nosler.

Howdy, all. I found this site through a thread by one of the members here, on another forum. I finally bought a rifle I can shoot comfortably for long strings of fire (10FP) and I want to get the most out of it. I AM the poster boy for a kid with a new toy..

In my quest to build the perfect 500+ yard elk and mule deer rifle. I stumbled here and discovered intelligent people. I took a cow elk at 428 yards with my 308 and a bull at nearly 600 with his 338 win mag. Both could be improved upon. The 308 was barely enough and the 338 kicks like a mule in a light mountain rifle. My dad showed me the berger video. I constantly search for more accuracy and terminal performance than what you can get off the shelf at wal-mart. Hence the 7STW with168 bergers@ 3025 fps.

I was just searching the net for hunting stuff and came across this site and I'm glad I did, I like the fact there's no name calling and everyone's respectful of each others opinions, I maybe young but what iv learnt from the people on here is great and there helpful. Why all my mates are on facebook talking **** I find myself on this site. The problem is Australia isnt as passionate about hunting as America and I can't talk about hunting and if I do they don't care, I do have a few mates and family that I go hunting with but if I try and take my non hunting mates hunting they just wanna kill things.

So inconclusion this place is like the hunting family iv never had hahahaha joking