• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Houston/So.TX Swap Primers, Powders, Etc.

So I screwed up today I was at a shop down Deep South Texas I grabbed a case of fed-200m primers thinking they were 205m's I don't wonna sell them I'd like to trade for small rifle primers.

So I screwed up today I was at a shop down Deep South Texas I grabbed a case of fed-200m primers thinking they were 205m's I don't wonna sell them I'd like to trade for small rifle primers.
Were you at Danny's

I am looking for the following powders. VV N570, H1000, Retumbo. Trying to load for 28 Nosler. I have some powders and primers I can trade for.

I am looking for the following powders. VV N570, H1000, Retumbo. Trying to load for 28 Nosler. I have some powders and primers I can trade for.
Any chance you have or know of any n540, I have a little h-1000 & n570 that I'd only be willing to trade!

I've got the following powders for sale in the north Houston area. Only trades I'll be interested in would be N565 or Retumbo.
IMR 7977 3 unopened 1# bottles $50/can and one almost full bottle opened last week for $40.
IMR 4831 4 unopened 1# bottles $50/can
RL26 2 unopened 1# bottles $60/can

I was just in Carter's (Katy freeway). They've got a few pounds of H4350 and H4831SC, as well as 140 ELD-M bullets. No primers though.

Recent Posts