• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hornady Match .300 PRC in stock

wasskeet

Here's the deal of the day if you hurry - showed 169 in stock at 6:45am EST

Nice find. "Deal of the day" sounds about right.

1621596051039.png

Last edited:
Keeping this up high on the list. Plenty left.

Looking forward to the day the classifieds have way less "want to buy" ads. Seems if we can get the PRC crowd (6.5 & 300 PRC) what they need, we'd see at least a 50% drop in "want to buy" ads. I jest.

It's good to see things coming online again. It was pretty bleak there.
1621607521738.png

I guess I've just never seen the point! i look at it this way .. if the buyer of said components is in need they will find it end of story!!! ... whether it be here or other... the problem is the ones that don't need or even shoot it will be the ones looking for the easy tip and then turn it for profit! or sit on it, so why give them any edge at all !

its like the guy the buys an 8 pound jug of whatever at local store but has no use for it "but bought it just cuzz he can after his buddy gave him a heads up that the store had powder"'

do what you want its America ... but it isn't helping I almost guarantee it.

Last edited:
I guess I've just never seen the point! i look at it this way .. if the buyer of said components is in need they will find it end of story!!! ... whether it be here or other... the problem is the ones that don't need or even shoot it will be the ones looking for the easy tip and then turn it for profit! or sit on it, so why give them any edge at all !

its like the guy the buys an 8 pound jug of whatever at local store but has no use for it "but bought it just cuzz he can after his buddy gave him a heads up that the store had powder"'

do what you want its America ... but it isn't helping I almost guarantee it.
The buyer in need of said components can't be everywhere at once. I would think the ratio of legit needs to scalpers is way more than 1:1 on this site, probably 5:1, 10:1, or more. Scalpers that have bots can crawl the web with little effort - your average buyer here cannot.

Recent Posts