Hornady Expands A-Tip Lineup: .224 & .284

There is so much new stuff coming out - it's kind of exciting. I will be trying both the .224 90's (Valkyrie) and the .284 190's (28 Nosler). I will also be trying the new StaBall 6.5 powder in the Valkyrie. There is also a new powder measure - MatchMaster - coming out from RCBS. I haven't seen a price on that yet though.

There is so much new stuff coming out - it's kind of exciting. I will be trying both the .224 90's (Valkyrie) and the .284 190's (28 Nosler). I will also be trying the new StaBall 6.5 powder in the Valkyrie. There is also a new powder measure - MatchMaster - coming out from RCBS. I haven't seen a price on that yet though.

I've found this about the price:

How much will it COST? RCBS has not officially released an MSRP, but we're told the list MSRP could be $899.00, with a "street price" around $770.00. Stay tuned for updated pricing information from vendors.

https://bulletin.accurateshooter.co...er-twin-tube-powder-dispenserscale-from-rcbs/

How much are we wiling to pay in the quest for long range accuracy? Right now I am getting acceptable results with a .36 cent bullet and hand weighing my powder charges. As for powder I am sticking with the old tried and true choices. Whether IMR, Hodgdon or Alliant they have worked well for me for over 50 years.

I haven't heard about the new powder. What company is putting that out ? The name suggests that temperature stability is probably its selling point. Is that guess correct ?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.