• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hornady A-Max .264 140gr #26332 222 total, same lot. willing to ship these....

cdherman

Having recently become aware of the craziness and difficulty finding stuff, I looked over my stash yesterday and decided that these should go to a more loving home. I never got them to shoot perfect out of my 6.5x55 Tikka, and thus, I think I will dabble with something else..... ( I do have a helluva nice 10 pt Whitetail on the wall courtesy of this slug though! Big western Kansas fellow, with antlers at the base bigger than I can put my hand around -- your mileage may/will vary!!)

2 Boxes unopened, #22 more in original box and plastic. All same lot.

They are discontinued by Hornady, at least according to what I can tell. For someone who has a special love for them, I'd think its worth the trouble to ship em...

I'm thinking $40 per hundred, so $89 plus shipping for the lot, and I will not split them up. Shipping's the hard part, and the part I hate, figuring out shipping. But I am willing...... You get me a zip code and I will figure it out....

And of course for the locals, I'd take $80 for the lot in person at my door in a heart beat. Parkville Missouri, north of KC 5 min..... Did I mention, I hate shipping........

I have family in KC that could meet and pick up if Schroedernd or wolfeel15 don't get them I'll take them all