• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hodgdon's IMR 4831

Veteran

Where you from in West Texas? I grew up in Odessa. Went to school at TTU.
Still hunt down on the Pecos around Ozona and Sheffield. ( I don't need any 4831 but I might be able to refer someone if I hear
they need it) I do suggest putting an ad on the Classifieds under Reloading Items and Equipment right under guns for sale.

Yep, that's the best way I know is to just put it on there and refresh it every so often til it takes.

There has been a lot of it avail the last month now at stores, so I guess its been easier to get. If you need anything, let people know what you will trade for too, or advertise a good price like $30 a pound or so. I will refer anyone I run across needing it.

Yep, that's the best way I know is to just put it on there and refresh it every so often til it takes.

There has been a lot of it avail the last month now at stores, so I guess its been easier to get. If you need anything, let people know what you will trade for too, or advertise a good price like $30 a pound or so. I will refer anyone I run across needing it.
I'd sell for $30 a lb. 6.74# left in jug (gross weight) 6.5*30= $195