• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hodgdons H-4895@!

Veteran

1lb ers only

Ive got a feeling that we are getting somewhat close to being normal again. In the last month I've seen the most powder and primers since this mess started.

I dont think so. Primers lately more avail than powder but it seems to run in cycles.....still more CcI than federal and 215 Ms are still rare.

No winchester, almost no remington primers.....Powder had a spurt in July and Aug, liitle spurt now but mostly dribs and drabs, and the hard to find ones like H1000, Retumbo, Varget, still hard and supplies not too deep.

This is still not normal by a long shot. When I can pull up 10 web sites and at least 3 or 4 have any and everything I want at reasonable prices......then I would say its more normal.

What do you believe folks who dont come to this web site or Discord think???? Are they seeing or aware of powder and primers......

True, before this I just kept all the sites open and would refresh every hour or so. I got some 215m's from midway about 2 weeks ago. Also have seen 450s sitting for a few days and br-4s sitting for a day. Ive seen every n5XX except 568&570 within the week, 5 or so different Hodgdon powders. I mean it isn't normal but its getting better. A month ago I could go a week and be lucky to find 1 or 2 of the things I've listed.

Also speaking of discord, do you mid sharing the link?

I have been able to restock Varget, H1000, Retumbo and Im flush with Federal Match Magnum, and magnum match primers. I traded for some Win Large at a gunshow. The powders I don't ever see are IMR 8133 and 7977.

True, before this I just kept all the sites open and would refresh every hour or so. I got some 215m's from midway about 2 weeks ago. Also have seen 450s sitting for a few days and br-4s sitting for a day. Ive seen every n5XX except 568&570 within the week, 5 or so different Hodgdon powders. I mean it isn't normal but its getting better. A month ago I could go a week and be lucky to find 1 or 2 of the things I've listed.

Also speaking of discord, do you mid sharing the link?

I dont think so. Primers lately more avail than powder but it seems to run in cycles.....still more CcI than federal and 215 Ms are still rare.

No winchester, almost no remington primers.....Powder had a spurt in July and Aug, liitle spurt now but mostly dribs and drabs, and the hard to find ones like H1000, Retumbo, Varget, still hard and supplies not too deep.

This is still not normal by a long shot. When I can pull up 10 web sites and at least 3 or 4 have any and everything I want at reasonable prices......then I would say its more normal.

What do you believe folks who dont come to this web site or Discord think???? Are they seeing or aware of powder and primers......
I think the true mark or tell or milestone whereby one can judge that we are back to normal will be when the price for primers and hard to find powders on Gunbroker are no longer 2x, 3xm and 4,5, and 6 x the normal reasonable retail price but only
a paltry 20-30 percent markup over retail anywhere else. That will be your sign.