Hi Len

Ron Simmons

Robb Wiley and Wayne Safrit suggested I join your on-line magazine. I understand that you and I have both taken great bears in the same Wyoming canyon. I'm looking forward to learning from the members here and perhaps contributing articles of my hunt experiences and learnings from my constant quest to become a more capable rifleman and reloader.

Robb Wiley and Wayne Safrit suggested I join your on-line magazine. I understand that you and I have both taken great bears in the same Wyoming canyon. I'm looking forward to learning from the members here and perhaps contributing articles of my hunt experiences and learnings from my constant quest to become a more capable rifleman and reloader.
Ron

Welcome! We're glad you joined us. Any pictures of your bear you'd like to show us?

Here is a pic of the bear taken through the spotting scope. I've written an article for NTO's website that Brenda will have posted along with photos soon. Robb suggested I send an article to you as well. Let me know if that's something you're interested in. I'd be glad to submit something.

Attachments

• IMG_3268.PNG
    IMG_3268.PNG
    447.4 KB · Views: 107
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts