Hey I'm new here want to say hello

shootfire

I am very interested in this site and want to learn and share with you what we know about guns and varmint hunting. I live in northern metro Atlanta am retired Fire Dept love guns AND golf. I have 8 pistols, 8 rifles and 1 Shotgun.
So hello and hope here from you all. Thanks JIM

Welcome to LRH. Hope you have a bunch of money. This site will cause the cash to just jump right out of your wallet!

Tell us about your project(s).

reply about projects

My projects are this fall to learn how to and what I need to rid the state of Georgia of as many coyotes as possible. The game and fish people here have very few rules on killing them as they are not native here and have no preditors except hunters. These varmints are every where killing our pets, our deer fawns, turkeys, basically any thing they can. I am also interested in Turkey hunting. I love to shoot and have a wide array of guns and want more. I'm only limited by the cash needed to support my addition to have one of every gun.

If shooting coyotes is on your list of things you to do, you might consider building an AR15. It will provide you with fast follow-up shots.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.