• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hey Garmin!

LRNut

Now that Garmin has created a splash with their new chronograph, maybe they want to dive into either doppler radar or LIDAR to measure wind velocity out to, say 1000 yards. You could sit it next to your position, turn it on, Bluetooth to your iPhone, and see real time wind speeds.

How much would you pay for something like that? I would pay at least 10K for such a device as long as it works.

Now that Garmin has created a splash with their new chronograph, maybe they want to dive into either doppler radar or LIDAR to measure wind velocity out to, say 1000 yards. You could sit it next to your position, turn it on, Bluetooth to your iPhone, and see real time wind speeds.

How much would you pay for something like that? I would pay at least 10K for such a device as long as it works.
These units are already out in the Military realm. Won't be long till we see them for shooting on the market. There is already Doppler for Aviation and Boats.

These units are already out in the Military realm. Won't be long till we see them for shooting on the market. There is already Doppler for Aviation and Boats.
If the military has them, I have not heard about it. How about you Bravo 4?

Actually, I am not holding my breath...Trijicon quietly dropped their Ventus device. I got to test it; it was amazing.

Recent Posts