• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hensoldt 6-24x72 "The Hubble" with mildot reticle and many accessories

ohiofarmer

I'm offering for sale my last Hensoldt. This is the second 6-24x72 I've had over the years, and the image it produces is as clear and precise as any glass I've experienced. I'm listing it for sale with all of the accessories I have for it - 1. Hensoldt rubber eye guard 2. Hensoldt yellow filter 3. Hensoldt clamp-on ARD 4. Hensoldt screw-on sunshade. (I have 3 total and they stack. I had one for the other I had and an extra as well. I'll include all 3 with the package. If need-be, you'd never have to run a mirage band with all the sunshades and the clampable ARD) The scope is in excellent/mint condition.

With everything but the Spuhr, I'll take $3250 shipped with full insurance to the lower 48. That's the scope plus approx. $900 in accessories. Granted, no one probably needs all of them, but I'd rather keep it together at this point.

Thank you.