• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hensoldt 4-16x56 Mil-Dot * $2100

EasternNChunter

I am selling a like new Hensoldt 4-16x56. It is FFP, has CCW turrets, illumination, and comes with a set of AAD lens covers. I will only take US Postal Service Money Orders. No trades. The first posted "I will take it" gets the scope. Below is a link to an ad where it is also listed for sale. There is a link there with pics if anyone is interested.

I do not have the manual or box fwiw.

Hensoldt 4-16x56 * CCW Turrets * FFP * Reduced To $2100!!! - SnipersHide.com Forums - Scout

I am selling a like new Hensoldt 4-16x56. It is FFP, has CCW turrets, illumination, and comes with a set of AAD lens covers. I will only take US Postal Service Money Orders. No trades. The first posted "I will take it" gets the scope. Below is a link to an ad where it is also listed for sale. There is a link there with pics if anyone is interested.

I do not have the manual or box fwiw.

Hensoldt 4-16x56 * CCW Turrets * FFP * Reduced To $2100!!! - SnipersHide.com Forums - Scout

Pm sent

Jack

Pm sent

Jack

PM replied to.

This scope does not have a zero stop or super tactile turrets. It reminds me of the Steiner Military scope turrets. I was not given this info and didn't do my homework when I bought it 2 weeks ago. However, it does have the best low light ability of any scope I have ever used and that includes Steiner Military, Premier LT, Kahles 6-24x56.

Man, what a bummer to spend that kind of money and have it turn out different than you hoped for... Its sure a beautiful piece of glass!!!!