Help! gun decision

Saxon11

I recently bought a rem 700 sps varmint and a bell and carlson stock (varminter). I have a barska varmint scope, 6-24x42. Some other upgrades I would like to do include: better trigger, better scope, tactical bolt knob, hart barrel, lugs lapped, action trued, glass beding, and adjustable cheek peice.

In what order would you guys reccomend I upgrade (limited budget restrictions)? And if you have any better ideas for other possible upgrades, please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Hey Saxon,
I would start with the scope. While Barska is a good scope, IMHO you might find a higher caliber of scope to your advantage ie, Leupold, Nightforce, but, they also come with a high price. Scheels recently came out with a new line of scopes, the "paragon" line, looks to be a good investment. I dont have one but would like to try one out for my 22-250. I currently use scheels scopes (Hunter Series) on my Rem VLSS 204 (4-14) and Ruger Target 22-250 (6-18) and they havn't let me down. Again I am NOT an expert, and this is my opinon, you do whatever you want and im sure whatever you chose will work GREAT!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.