Hello :)

fozzy

I was prompted to make a post when I logged in. I've been lurking here for over a year now and really enjoy the site.

I have yet to shoot an animal at more than 200 yards, most are 50 feet- 75 yards. I have been practicing with my Rem 700 300WM out to 800. It's nothing fancy, a BDL SSDM painted with Armacoat, Vaise brake, and wearing the Mk4 8.5-25 M1 off of my 308.

I'm toying with building a proper LR hunting rifle, wating for my smith to get back on line hopefully and deciding on caliber. That 338 Edge sure has peaked my interest.

Welcome Fozzy, that 300WM certainly qualifies as a 'proper rifle'. But I agree with you, that Edge is a caliber to be taken seriously!

Now don't lurk in the shadow's for another year!

AJ

I'll try and be more active on the site :) I wish it was easier to ship firearms and parts back and forth from Canada to the US, I'd be asking Shawn Carlock questions.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts