Hello new guy here

LRShooter7mm

Hello everyone, I am new to the site as well to long range shooting. I have hunted for as long as I can remember going out with my dad. I am 22 years old still learning lots to the long range shooting. I have come to this site for a bit but finally decided to register. I shoot a 7mm rem mag Tikka t3 lite in a boyds thumbhole stock with Witts clamp-on muzzle brake had a vortex 3-9x40 which worked great. I was shooting .5 - .6 MOA at 500 yards I have now switched scopes to a higher magnification for a little further distance it now has a Bushnell Legend Ultra HD 4.5-14x44. Thought id do a little introduction and show what I am shooting.

Attachments

• IMG_20151225_153937.jpg
    IMG_20151225_153937.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 15
Welcome here!! Nice looking rig you have there and sounds like its a good shooter too! My motto for myself is shoot lots, learn lots, stay humble and have fun!:) ( the humble part comes in really handy for misses and keeping myself from taking shots at game that I shouldn't:) )

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.