Hello I'm Back

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I always liked deer hunting and calling coyote, bobcat, and fox. I was just getting into long range hunting and shooting,2009, when I had one of those dam metal on metal hip transplants. Things went slowly south until last year I had two revision surgeries. While I will probably have to use a cane the rest of my life I don't have to give up hunting altogether. I'm getting a FX Dreamliner pcp air rifle 22 with moderator and topped with a Aztec 5.5-25x50 FFP. My new quarry includes cottontails, pine squirrels, and Eurasian collard dove. Pests include starlings, chipmunks, and brown cowbirds. We get quite a few crows and magpies here but I think their protected, I'll check on it. Thanks Mike

Wow Mike, sorry to hear about your hip replacement that went wrong. I had a knee replaced about a year ago while there are a few downsides the upside is much better. No pain any longer. I would like to hear more about your hip if you don't mind. You can PM me or email at [email protected]

Sounds like you have fun shooting. I've thought about getting a PCP air rifle. I currently have one of those single cock/pump ones and I can't get use to that spring jostling the whole gun when it fires.

-- Todd

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.