Hello from WA

N1kmonty

Hi all, found my way here because of the classifieds. I like how they are handled, particularly the archiving of 45 day old posts. Anyways, that's how I'm here but I hope to become an active member. I first started out over at rokslide with backcountry hunting info, but this is also a new area for me in long range hunting. I already have a few questions to post and hopefully some info I learn this year.

Hi all, found my way here because of the classifieds. I like how they are handled, particularly the archiving of 45 day old posts. Anyways, that's how I'm here but I hope to become an active member. I first started out over at rokslide with backcountry hunting info, but this is also a new area for me in long range hunting. I already have a few questions to post and hopefully some info I learn this year.
Plenty of information to be had here and welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?
Well Im fortunate to have a marlin 30-30, a savage .308, and a Tikka 7 rem mag plus I got a shotgun and handgun this year. I like it all! But ong range is more intricate and I like back country hunting the most so I want to focus on improving my skill to be able to take shots out to 600 or so yards.