Hello From upstate New York

WOAH! $1,000/yr membership or $150 to shoot for 4 hours. That's got to be a pretty exclusive club. Definitely above my pay grade. LOL

My club is very close to there. Membership is only $150/yr but the range is limited to 400yds. I'm always looking for a facility that has a longer range.

Thanks for the info.

WOAH! $1,000/yr membership or $150 to shoot for 4 hours. That's got to be a pretty exclusive club. Definitely above my pay grade. LOL

My club is very close to there. Membership is only $150/yr but the range is limited to 400yds. I'm always looking for a facility that has a longer range.

Thanks for the info.
Wow I definitely have it good . $250 a year steel targets to 1250 yards golf carts to go down range TV monitors on targets 600 and beyond, a classroom/clubhouse with a small but good selection of ammunition targets etc. free to use spotting scopes bags etc. not to mention the rest of the Ranges such as carbine bays pistol ranges archery even knife throwing targets check us out on the web at www.Strategic Edge.Us

Wow I definitely have it good . $250 a year steel targets to 1250 yards golf carts to go down range TV monitors on targets 600 and beyond, a classroom/clubhouse with a small but good selection of ammunition targets etc. free to use spotting scopes bags etc. not to mention the rest of the Ranges such as carbine bays pistol ranges archery even knife throwing targets check us out on the web at www.Strategic Edge.Us
You're spoiled and I'm jealous. :D

You're spoiled and I'm jealous. :D
Yes I am I am proud of my range the services they provide at a great price I also have another possibly more widely known range the same distance in the opposite direction it is K&M shooting center in finger Tennessee but as to the higher expense I have not become a member there yet

Welcome! There is a lot that can be learned here, and it never stops. We get to going back and forth sometimes, and that alright. There is different of opinions, but that will always be that way. I think it help in getting a better down range in the long run. There is some people here that are really sharp, and are big help too. Welcome!!!

One thing that makes our club nice is the very restricted membership. We only have 250 members and it's never crowded. I often shoot on a weekday morning and have the entire place to myself. That works for me because I'm always setting up or moving the screens of my Oehler chronograph and don't need to hold up the line. We also have an archery range, walk-through the woods archery & muzzleloader targets and a pistol range. Added to that, we can hunt on the property during the whitetail season.

Overall a great place to shoot and one that encourages family participation and hosts social events on Sundays.

It's definitely a little expensive. My club is limited to 300yards and that's where I do most of my shooting. A few times a year I'll go to sheep dog and stretch it out bit. One 4 hour session there costs more than my annual dues at my club. There is another club in the Albany area with 1000 yards but it members only and limited.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.