Hello from South Mississippi

bbilbo

Hey guys! Im just now getting back into shooting. Used to shoot a lot, but life got busy. currently i am shooting a Rem 700 5R Mil spec .308 24" barrel. Its got a nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 with full nightforce rings and bases. I epoxy bedded the action and added a Timney 520 Calvin Elite trigger to it. Im fixing to start working up some long range loads (out to 1200 yards I hope) for it hopefully. I also have a Rem 700 Sendero 300 win mag. Gun has been epoxy bedded also and has a new timney 520 Calvin Elite also. It is wearing a nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 on top with nightforce rings and bases also. any load sugestions for either rifle would be great. Me and my good friend just completed our targets with target stands and our shooting bench. our private land has a location for shots to be taken up to 4700 yards. right now we are setting up metal targets from 400 out to 1200 and hope to start working them out further soon. I am thinking about doing another sendero in the 7mm rem. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know. thanks guys

Hello from N.Florida. Do you have a bullet in mind for the rifles? What twist are the barrels?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts