Hello from S.W. MO

Recently checked one of the life goal boxes by purchasing (as well as operating) a small farm, now I would like to work toward another goal by learning from this community and setting up a few far away targets to practice with.

Thank you for all of the informative posts.
Nothing like owning your own piece of ground and being able to patrol or protect it as part of responsible ownership. You are in the right place to learn that and much more by the way welcome from Tennessee!

Welcome to the forum! Do you do any shooting these days?
Thank you, yes a little. I inherited my father's British 303 and am quickly finding that about 200 to 300 yds is all it can do with any kind of consistency. Will begin putting together a .308 soon to take another step further out.

I'm actually reading allot about range finders at the moment. I'd like to start by knowing what different shots across my field measure and build the rifle to match. Having trouble picking one though. Seems allot of folks on here are happy with Leica, their warranty doesn't sound as good as Vortex though.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts