hello from Pinedale WY! I wanna learn what i can about my sendero 7m rum.

wyhuntin12

Iv been reading lots of chats and have takin much from them but they have all been a few yrs old.. im just startin the long range shooting.. my farthest kill shot was at 460 on a mule deer buck in ID.. i was planing on buying a gunwerks rifle but the customer serv was just not working for me.. however i still purchased the g7 rangfinder aswell a their nightforce scope. i figured id learn a little and gain some skills before i spend 5 to 7 grand on a gun.. there are many lr shooters in my area but most are not as helpful as id like.. if anyone could help me with some load recipes or any helpfull hints about what i may do wrong and easy tricks to fix things.. im all ears.. im excited to get started..

OH and is rem brass still the only brass made for the 7mm rum? i just paid 60 bucks for 50 rnds and 38 of them belonged in a scratch and dent sell..

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.