Hello from GA :)

Candice Horner

Hello, my name is Candice Horner. I've been shooting for several years and enjoy rifles the most. I've been a reader of this website but haven't made an account until now. I hunt and also shoot competitively (primarily long range rifle, but also a bit of 3-gun).

My full-time gig is working as part of the editorial staff for Recoil Magazine. So, my life and work revolves around shooting... and I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Thanks for your time!

Hello, my name is Candice Horner. I've been shooting for several years and enjoy rifles the most. I've been a reader of this website but haven't made an account until now. I hunt and also shoot competitively (primarily long range rifle, but also a bit of 3-gun).

My full-time gig is working as part of the editorial staff for Recoil Magazine. So, my life and work revolves around shooting... and I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Thanks for your time!
Now ur one for one....LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.