Hello from Boston

Exitwound

I know it's good manners to always just say hello before making a post. I basically hunt two states. assachusetts where we use shotguns, and Maine, rifles. I bought a new Rem 870 12 Ga and totally modified it for thick brush (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). Now I'm building a Weatherby 300 Mag. Vanguard, and hope to find some help here.

Thanks for the great forum, and hopefully I can be of some help to others here as well.

PS... I was born here, don't hold it against me.

Welcome aboard.

I don't post a lot myself as I'm still learning about long range hunting. I recently got into reloading as a necessity for my 6.5 x 284 Savage. I'll try not to hold it against you being from Taxachusetts...even though I'm in NH. Just promise us all you voted for Scott Brown and not Barney Frank and I'm sure you'll be just fine.:D

Voted for hum? I stood out in the rain and snow and dark for 8 hours holding a sign for him on election day.

I'll be doing the same for Kelly Ayotte up here on Tuesday. Went out for opening day of Muzzle loader season this morning. Pretty much like my archery season so far, didn't see a thing.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts