Hello from a Seattle conservative

CBP1888

I know that Seattle and conservative do not go together, but I promise you there are few of us out there. I'm just starting to get into long range shooting/hunting. Though I would save some money and build a long range rifle only to find out it is going to cost me more then if I just purchased one. I'm also a lefty!

We exist in California too haha. Welcome!! Blue Mountain Precision, Snowy Mountain Rifles, R Bros, Alamo Precision are all great places to potentially buy an "in stock" high end rifle. My dad just bought a Fierce Carbon Rival and I'm looking forward to developing the load for it. Pretty sweet gun for $3k.

I have a daughter and a son that required "different bows". They both can use
a "wrong handed" bolt rifle and shoot it left handed, but not a bow. My daughter is 22 now and
will probably get her a LH rifle someday.

I hope to get my boy who is 12 a good LH one of these years soon. He likes my
buddies 300 win mag. Maybe I can buy a used cheap LH and then start my first
"build" for him.

Welcome to LRH!!! Let us know how we can help you spend your money.(we done spent all ours) 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣

I know that Seattle and conservative do not go together, but I promise you there are few of us out there. I'm just starting to get into long range shooting/hunting. Though I would save some money and build a long range rifle only to find out it is going to cost me more then if I just purchased one. I'm also a lefty!
I lived in Bellingham for about 8 years, Redmond for 18 months, and Ballard for 3 years... also a lefty, conservative, and a long range shooter. Currently in Colorado, but that is neither here nor there. Welcome.

Build rifles, buy rifles, as long as it results in more rifles life will be good. No sense in feeling guilt.