hello all

elkguys

we are from castro valley ca my son and I came across this site and it so far has been informative.its nice to see a groupe of fellow gun owners and outdoors people.forget the xbox and game boys and enjoy the great outdoors and all that it has to offer.hope tp meet some of you that are close to us.gun)

Welcome to Long Range Hunting. We have quite a few guys in California although not all have pins on the map. Join right in and don't be bashful.;)

Welcome to LRH, always glad to have new members. Look around and dont be shy to ask any questions

Its good to find some hunters and outdoors men from Cali

take it easy
steve

Hello to you guys. I used to be a California guy. Grew up down the coast a few hundred miles from where your at in a small town called Oceano, but have been in Idaho for the past 17 years. There are some really knowledgeable people who frequent this forum so if your like me you will learn a lot.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.